skip to main
skip to sidebar
GIRLdrive Discussion Board
Saturday, October 27, 2007
1) How important is the idea of “women-only” spaces when pertaining to the trans community? Where do you draw the line?
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a space to discuss any and all questions that Emma and Nona post--usually issues that we have encountered throughout our travels.
View my complete profile
2) Do you think violence is an issue that could in...
REBECCA AND JANE
2) Is taking a leadership role in a profitable ind...
3)If a woman wants to be dominated in bed, does th...
2) How do you reconcile wanting to preserve classi...
2) As Sprina said, many young women don’t directly...
2) What do you think of the idea of reclaiming wor...
2) Feminist artists have often used their own body...
GINA & BANJI
2) Is it more productive to engage in identity pol...
2) Carla told us that she thinks we need to create...
2) Why is the feminist history of Wyoming forgotte...
3) To what extent is using your sex appeal degradi...
MELODEE, CRYSTAL, KRYSTAL
2) As a feminist, do you have a responsibility to ...
CARMEN AND SARAH
2) Sarah told me that feminism needs to be based b...
3) Do you think that feminism has drifted away fro...
ISIS, VIOLETA, ZOE, ALE
2) Is there a difference between women’s organizat...
3) In order to be a feminist, do you have to be do...
2) Is being "one of the guys"? empowering or frust...
3) Why is women comedian sometimes unattractive to...
2) Do women in rock need their own showcases and v...
3) Is religion automatically in conflict with femi...
4) How does one reconcile cultural traditions with...
KEMI AND ELIANNE
2) Both Kemi and Elianne interpreted feminism’s ho...
3) Ours is one of the first generations that has b...
ROADTRIPPING SCHEDULE-WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW!
GIRLdrive: Read about our road trip