skip to main
skip to sidebar
GIRLdrive Discussion Board
Thursday, November 8, 2007
1) What do you think of the connection between sexuality and feminism? Why do you think a younger generation relates more easily to Joanna's philosophy about sex and femininity than previous generations, feminist or not?
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a space to discuss any and all questions that Emma and Nona post--usually issues that we have encountered throughout our travels.
View my complete profile
2) How does anarchism conflict or coalesce with yo...
CARMEN AND YASMINE
ABBY AND GINGER
2) Why are hairy legs automatically equated with f...
BIG STAR BURLESQUE
MELODY and MANA
2) How do you feel about women in the military? D...
2) Do you think that there are innate qualities or...
2) Do you agree with Becky, that women who don’t c...
KRISTEN MARILISA, SHANNON
LOS ANGELES LADIES: Culture and Tradition
LOS ANGELES LADIES: Women and the "biz"
2) How accurately are young women represented in f...
GIRLdrive: Read about our road trip